Our Seattle-based software and services company in the Global Mobility market opened a Dublin office in 2011. We are growing and looking to add a Business Analyst resource to our team. We employ 70 people in our US based offices but run a small operation in Dublin city centre so this is a fantastic opportunity to join and actively contribute to the creation and growth of a successful European venture.
We will offer the successful candidate competitive compensation with bonus potential. We work hard and are looking for a smart individual with a strong work ethic and a focus on quality and attention to detail. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
This position will support customers using our software and services. Some international travel will be required.
Your role will include assignment as a lead business analyst to work with new clients as follows:
• Work with clients defining and gathering business requirements. Identify potential customizations required to support client needs.
• Work with the analyst team and own all design tasks required to configure, customize, manage, train, test and roll out to the client. Collect and communicate estimates for projects tasks.
• Implement business analyst related configuration, customization, and training tasks. Delegate tasks to the analyst team when required and ensure delivery.
• Complete basic project management duties as needed for each implementation.
Client Relationship Building & Maintenance
All clients have an account manager assigned to oversee the client relationship.
• For services clients you will work with the account manager to resolve technical support issues escalated to the business analyst team and will also be responsible for developing written estimates for client change requests.
• For software only clients you will be the point of escalation for business support. Providing user acceptance support either remote or onsite for clients during upgrades and implementations will form part of your remit.
• Demonstrate and train clients on new features and general system enhancements during and post upgrades.
• With the account manager, manage all issues and communicate clearly and professionally with the client.
Operations Training & Support
The system knowledge of our operations teams are a key part of maintaining successful client relationships.
• Training our operations teams on best use of our product as well as how to use client specific customizations and how to best support the client needs post-implementation.
• Work with operations team to identify opportunities and build solution to improve the efficiency, accuracy, and accountability of our operations team.
• Ensure all implementations are documented (and updated) completely to ensure all teams have resources helping them understand each customer’s design.
• Work with our technical writers to update user documentation and provide input to the release notes process based on the general and client specific enhancements in new releases.
• Deliver and support release notes to clients.
Participate in the annual client forum as well as industry events to promote our business.
• Assist in business development activities as required. This could include configuring demonstration systems, creating business development content, or responding to technical questions about our product and services. Team Building
• Enjoy your job and feel that you are contributing to a product and a company that is making a difference in the marketplace.
• Be flexible and responsive and help the company grow.
• Work hard but maintain a healthy work-life balance.
• Prove your value by learning quickly and show you are ready for advancement.